|Noah Webster's Dictionary|
1. (n.) A hill.
2. (n.) A root.
3. (superl.) Greater; superior; increased
4. (superl.) Greater in quality, amount, degree, quality, and the like; with the singular.
5. (superl.) Greater in number; exceeding in numbers; -- with the plural.
6. (superl.) Additional; other; as, he wept because there were no more words to conquer.
7. (n.) A greater quantity, amount, or number; that which exceeds or surpasses in any way what it is compared with.
8. (n.) That which is in addition; something other and further; an additional or greater amount.
9. (adv.) In a greater quantity; in or to a greater extent or degree.
10. (adv.) With a verb or participle.
11. (adv.) With an adjective or adverb (instead of the suffix -er) to form the comparative degree; as, more durable; more active; more sweetly.
12. (adv.) In addition; further; besides; again.
13. (v. t.) To make more; to increase.
More (6686 Occurrences)
More appears 6686 times in 12 translations.
You can narrow your search using the Advanced Bible Search.