|Noah Webster's Dictionary|
1. (Compar. & superl. wanting, but supplied by) Great in quantity; long in duration; as, much rain has fallen; much time.
2. (Compar. & superl. wanting, but supplied by) Many in number.
3. (Compar. & superl. wanting, but supplied by) High in rank or position.
4. (n.) A great quantity; a great deal; also, an indefinite quantity; as, you have as much as I.
5. (n.) A thing uncommon, wonderful, or noticeable; something considerable.
6. (v.) To a great degree or extent; greatly; abundantly; far; nearly.
Much (2586 Occurrences)
Much appears 2586 times in 12 translations.
You can narrow your search using the Advanced Bible Search.