|Noah Webster's Dictionary|
1. (superl.) Abounding in mud; besmeared or dashed with mud; as, a muddy road or path; muddy boots.
2. (superl.) Turbid with mud; as, muddy water.
3. (superl.) Consisting of mud or earth; gross; impure.
4. (superl.) Confused, as if turbid with mud; cloudy in mind; dull; stupid; also, immethodical; incoherent; vague.
5. (superl.) Not clear or bright.
6. (v. t.) To soil with mud; to dirty; to render turbid.
7. (v. t.) Fig.: To cloud; to make dull or heavy.
Muddy (3 Occurrences)
Ezekiel 32:13 I will destroy also all its animals from beside many waters; neither shall the foot of man trouble them any more, nor the hoofs of animals trouble them. (See NAS)
Ezekiel 34:18 Does it seem a small thing to you to have fed on the good pasture, but you must tread down with your feet the residue of your pasture? and to have drunk of the clear waters, but you must foul the residue with your feet? (See NIV)
Zechariah 10:5 They shall be as mighty men, treading down muddy streets in the battle; and they shall fight, because Yahweh is with them; and the riders on horses will be confounded. (WEB NIV)