|Noah Webster's Dictionary|
1. (adv.) With little breadth; in a narrow manner.
2. (adv.) Without much extent; contractedly.
3. (adv.) With minute scrutiny; closely; as, to look or watch narrowly; to search narrowly.
4. (adv.) With a little margin or space; by a small distance; hence, closely; hardly; barely; only just; -- often with reference to an avoided danger or misfortune; as, he narrowly escaped.
5. (adv.) Sparingly; parsimoniously.
Narrowly (2 Occurrences)
Job 13:27 Thou puttest my feet also in the stocks, and lookest narrowly unto all my paths; thou settest a print upon the heels of my feet. (KJV JPS WBS)
Isaiah 14:16 They that see thee shall narrowly look upon thee, and consider thee, saying, Is this the man that made the earth to tremble, that did shake kingdoms; (KJV JPS DBY WBS)