|Noah Webster's Dictionary|
1. (n.) The quality of being national, or strongly attached to one's own nation; patriotism.
2. (n.) The sum of the qualities which distinguish a nation; national character.
3. (n.) A race or people, as determined by common language and character, and not by political bias or divisions; a nation.
4. (n.) Existence as a distinct or individual nation; national unity and integrity.
5. (n.) The state or quality of belonging to or being connected with a nation or government by nativity, character, ownership, allegiance, etc.
Nationality (5 Occurrences)
Esther 2:10 Esther had not made known her people nor her relatives, because Mordecai had instructed her that she should not make it known. (See NIV)
Esther 2:20 Esther had not yet made known her relatives nor her people, as Mordecai had commanded her; for Esther obeyed Mordecai, like she did when she was brought up by him. (See NIV)
Esther 3:14 A copy of the letter, that the decree should be given out in every province, was published to all the peoples, that they should be ready against that day. (See NIV)
Esther 8:11 In those letters, the king granted the Jews who were in every city to gather themselves together, and to defend their life, to destroy, to kill, and to cause to perish, all the power of the people and province that would assault them, their little ones and women, and to plunder their possessions, (See NIV)
Esther 8:13 A copy of the letter, that the decree should be given out in every province, was published to all the peoples, that the Jews should be ready for that day to avenge themselves on their enemies. (See NIV)