|Noah Webster's Dictionary|
1. (a.) possessing nerve; sinewy; strong; vigorous.
2. (a.) Possessing or manifesting vigor of mind; characterized by strength in sentiment or style; forcible; spirited; as, a nervous writer.
3. (a.) of or pertaining to the nerves; seated in the nerves; as, nervous excitement; a nervous fever.
4. (a.) Having the nerves weak, diseased, or easily excited; subject to, or suffering from, undue excitement of the nerves; easily agitated or annoyed.
5. (a.) Sensitive; excitable; timid.
Nervous (1 Occurrence)
2 Corinthians 7:15 And his strong and tender affection is all the more drawn out towards you when he recalls to mind the obedience which all of you manifested by the timidity and nervous anxiety with which you welcomed him. (WEY)