|Noah Webster's Dictionary|
1. (superl.) Nearest in place; having no similar object intervening.
2. (superl.) Nearest in time; as, the next day or hour.
3. (superl.) Adjoining in a series; immediately preceding or following in order.
4. (superl.) Nearest in degree, quality, rank, right, or relation; as, the next heir was an infant.
5. (adv.) In the time, place, or order nearest or immediately succeeding; as, this man follows next.
Int. Standard Bible Encyclopedia
KIN, NEXT OF
Next (799 Occurrences)
Next is found 799 times in 12 translations.
You can narrow your search using the Advanced Bible Search.