|Noah Webster's Dictionary|
1. (superl.) Foolish; silly; simple; ignorant; also, weak; effeminate.
2. (superl.) of trifling moment; unimportant; trivial.
3. (superl.) Over scrupulous or exacting; hard to please or satisfy; fastidious in small matters.
4. (superl.) Delicate; refined; dainty; pure.
5. (superl.) Apprehending slight differences or delicate distinctions; distinguishing accurately or minutely; carefully discriminating; as, a nice taste or judgment.
6. (superl.) Done or made with careful labor; suited to excite admiration on account of exactness; evidencing great skill; exact; fine; finished; as, nice proportions, nice workmanship, a nice application; exactly or fastidiously discriminated; requiring close discrimination; as, a nice point of law, a nice distinction in philosophy.
7. (superl.) Pleasing; agreeable; gratifying; delightful; good; as, a nice party; a nice excursion; a nice person; a nice day; a nice sauce, etc.
Nice (1 Occurrence)
Jeremiah 12:6 For even your brothers, and the house of your father, even they have dealt treacherously with you; even they have cried aloud after you: don't believe them, though they speak beautiful words to you. (See NAS)