|Noah Webster's Dictionary|
1. (a.) According to an established norm, rule, or principle; conformed to a type, standard, or regular form; performing the proper functions; not abnormal; regular; natural; analogical.
2. (a.) According to a square or rule; perpendicular; forming a right angle. Specifically: Of or pertaining to a normal.
3. (a.) Standard; original; exact; typical.
4. (a.) Denoting a solution of such strength that every cubic centimeter contains the same number of milligrams of the element in question as the number of its molecular weight.
5. (a.) Denoting certain hypothetical compounds, as acids from which the real acids are obtained by dehydration; thus, normal sulfuric acid and normal nitric acid are respectively S(OH)6, and N(OH)5.
6. (a.) Denoting that series of hydrocarbons in which no carbon atom is united with more than two other carbon atoms; as, normal pentane, hexane, etc. Cf. Iso-.
7. (a.) Any perpendicular.
8. (n.) A straight line or plane drawn from any point of a curve or surface so as to be perpendicular to the curve or surface at that point.
Normal (3 Occurrences)
Matthew 12:13 Then he told the man, "Stretch out your hand." He stretched it out; and it was restored whole, just like the other. (See NAS)
Exodus 14:27 Moses stretched out his hand over the sea, and the sea returned to its strength when the morning appeared; and the Egyptians fled against it. Yahweh overthrew the Egyptians in the midst of the sea. (See NAS)
Leviticus 15:25 And if a woman has a flow of blood for a long time, not at the time when she generally has it, or if the flow goes on longer than the normal time, she will be unclean while the flow of blood goes on, as she is at other normal times. (BBE)