|Noah Webster's Dictionary|
1. (adv.) At the present time; at this moment; at the time of speaking; instantly; as, I will write now.
2. (adv.) Very lately; not long ago.
3. (adv.) At a time contemporaneous with something spoken of or contemplated; at a particular time referred to.
4. (adv.) In present circumstances; things being as they are; -- hence, used as a connective particle, to introduce an inference or an explanation.
5. (a.) Existing at the present time; present.
6. (n.) The present time or moment; the present.
Now (15352 Occurrences)
Now is used 15352 times in 12 translations.
You can narrow your search using the Advanced Bible Search.