|Noah Webster's Dictionary|
1. (a.) Uncivilized; barbarous; untamed; of or pertaining to the forest; remote from human abodes and cultivation; in a state of nature; wild; as, a savage wilderness.
2. (a.) Wild; untamed; uncultivated; as, savage beasts.
3. (a.) Uncivilized; untaught; unpolished; rude; as, savage life; savage manners.
4. (a.) Characterized by cruelty; barbarous; fierce; ferocious; inhuman; brutal; as, a savage spirit.
5. (n.) A human being in his native state of rudeness; one who is untaught, uncivilized, or without cultivation of mind or manners.
6. (n.) A man of extreme, unfeeling, brutal cruelty; a barbarian.
7. (v. t.) To make savage.
Savage (3 Occurrences)
Acts 20:29 For I know that after my departure, vicious wolves will enter in among you, not sparing the flock. (See NAS NIV)
2 Timothy 3:3 without natural affection, implacable, slanderers, of unsubdued passions, savage, having no love for what is good, (DBY)
Leviticus 26:6 "'I will give peace in the land, and you shall lie down, and no one will make you afraid; and I will remove evil animals out of the land, neither shall the sword go through your land. (See NIV)