|Noah Webster's Dictionary|
1. (v. t.) To cause to go in any manner; to dispatch; to commission or direct to go; as, to send a messenger.
2. (v. t.) To give motion to; to cause to be borne or carried; to procure the going, transmission, or delivery of; as, to send a message.
3. (v. t.) To emit; to impel; to cast; to throw; to hurl; as, to send a ball, an arrow, or the like.
4. (v. t.) To cause to be or to happen; to bestow; to inflict; to grant; -- sometimes followed by a dependent proposition.
5. (v. i.) To dispatch an agent or messenger to convey a message, or to do an errand.
6. (v. i.) To pitch; as, the ship sends forward so violently as to endanger her masts.
7. (n.) The impulse of a wave by which a vessel is carried bodily.
Send (3254 Occurrences)
Send is found 3254 times in 12 translations.
You can narrow your search using the Advanced Bible Search.