|Noah Webster's Dictionary|
1. (v. t.) To shed or fall, as corn or grain at harvest.
2. (v. t.) To feed in stubble, or upon waste corn.
3. (v. t.) To wander as a vagabond or a tramp.
4. (n.) The grain left after harvest or gleaning; also, nuts which have fallen to the ground.
5. (n.) Liberty of winter pasturage.
6. (n.) A shiftless fellow; a low, itinerant beggar; a vagabond; a tramp.
Shack (1 Occurrence)
Isaiah 24:20 The earth reeleth to and fro like a drunken man, and swayeth to and fro as a lodge; and the transgression thereof is heavy upon it, and it shall fall, and not rise again. (See NAS)