|Noah Webster's Dictionary|
1. (p. pr. & vb. n.) of Ship.
2. (a.) Relating to ships, their ownership, transfer, or employment; as, shipping concerns.
3. (a.) Relating to, or concerned in, the forwarding of goods; as, a shipping clerk.
4. (n.) The act of one who, or of that which, ships; as, the shipping of flour to Liverpool.
5. (n.) The collective body of ships in one place, or belonging to one port, country, etc.; vessels, generally; tonnage.
6. (n.) Navigation.
Shipping (1 Occurrence)
John 6:24 When the people therefore saw that Jesus was not there, neither his disciples, they also took shipping, and came to Capernaum, seeking for Jesus. (KJV)