|Noah Webster's Dictionary|
1. (a.) Sixth after the tenth; next in order after the fifteenth.
2. (a.) Constituting or being one of sixteen equal parts into which anything is divided.
3. (n.) The quotient of a unit divided by sixteen; one of sixteen equal parts of one whole.
4. (n.) The next in order after the fifteenth; the sixth after the tenth.
5. (n.) An interval comprising two octaves and a second.
Sixteenth (3 Occurrences)
1 Chronicles 24:14 the fifteenth to Bilgah, the sixteenth to Immer, (WEB KJV JPS ASV BBE DBY WBS YLT NAS RSV NIV)
1 Chronicles 25:23 for the sixteenth to Hananiah, his sons and his brothers, twelve: (WEB KJV JPS ASV BBE DBY WBS YLT NAS RSV NIV)
2 Chronicles 29:17 Now they began on the first day of the first month to sanctify, and on the eighth day of the month came they to the porch of Yahweh; and they sanctified the house of Yahweh in eight days: and on the sixteenth day of the first month they made an end. (WEB KJV JPS ASV BBE DBY WBS YLT NAS RSV NIV)