|Noah Webster's Dictionary|
1. (v. t.) To cut by striking violently and at random; to cut in long slits.
2. (v. t.) To lash; to ply the whip to.
3. (v. t.) To crack or snap, as a whip.
4. (v. i.) To strike violently and at random, esp. with an edged instrument; to lay about one indiscriminately with blows; to cut hastily and carelessly.
5. (n.) A long cut; a cut made at random.
6. (n.) A large slit in the material of any garment, made to show the lining through the openings.
7. (n.) Swampy or wet lands overgrown with bushes.
Slash (1 Occurrence)
Ezekiel 21:16 Gather yourselves together, go to the right, set yourselves in array, go to the left, wherever your face is set. (See NIV)