|Noah Webster's Dictionary|
1. (v.) To creep away meanly; to steal away; to sneak.
2. (v.) To miscarry; -- said of female beasts.
3. (v. t.) To cast prematurely; -- said of female beasts; as, a cow that slinks her calf.
4. (a.) Produced prematurely; as, a slink calf.
5. (a.) Thin; lean.
6. (n.) The young of a beast brought forth prematurely, esp. a calf brought forth before its time.
7. (n.) A thievish fellow; a sneak.
Slink (1 Occurrence)
Psalms 104:22 The sun ariseth, they get them away, And lay them down in their dens. (See JPS)