|Noah Webster's Dictionary|
1. (superl.) Having little size, compared with other things of the same kind; little in quantity or degree; diminutive; not large or extended in dimension; not great; not much; inconsiderable; as, a small man; a small river.
2. (superl.) Being of slight consequence; feeble in influence or importance; unimportant; trivial; insignificant; as, a small fault; a small business.
3. (superl.) Evincing little worth or ability; not large-minded; -- sometimes, in reproach, paltry; mean.
4. (superl.) Not prolonged in duration; not extended in time; short; as, after a small space.
5. (superl.) Weak; slender; fine; gentle; soft; not loud.
6. (adv.) In or to small extent, quantity, or degree; little; slightly.
7. (adv.) Not loudly; faintly; timidly.
8. (n.) The small or slender part of a thing; as, the small of the leg or of the back.
9. (n.) Smallclothes.
10. (n.) Same as Little go. See under Little, a.
11. (v. t.) To make little or less.
Int. Standard Bible Encyclopedia
kordz (schoinion, the diminutive of schoinos, "a rush," hence, "a rope of rushes"): Translated "small cords" (John 2:15 the King James Version; the Revised Version (British and American) "cords"). The same word is translated "ropes" in Acts 27:32. See also Job 41:2 margin.
Small (1110 Occurrences)
Small appears 1110 times in 12 translations.
You can narrow your search using the Advanced Bible Search.