|Noah Webster's Dictionary|
1. (n.) The long, projecting nose of a beast, as of swine.
2. (n.) The nose of a man; -- in contempt.
3. (n.) The nozzle of a pipe, hose, etc.
4. (n.) The anterior prolongation of the head of a gastropod; -- called also rostrum.
5. (n.) The anterior prolongation of the head of weevils and allied beetles.
6. (v. t.) To furnish with a nozzle or point.
Snout (1 Occurrence)
Proverbs 11:22 Like a gold ring in a pig's snout, is a beautiful woman who lacks discretion. (WEB KJV JPS ASV DBY WBS NAS RSV NIV)