|Noah Webster's Dictionary|
1. (n.) A little spark; a scintillation.
2. (n.) Brilliancy; luster; as, the sparkle of a diamond.
3. (n.) To emit sparks; to throw off ignited or incandescent particles; to shine as if throwing off sparks; to emit flashes of light; to scintillate; to twinkle; as, the blazing wood sparkles; the stars sparkle.
4. (n.) To manifest itself by, or as if by, emitting sparks; to glisten; to flash.
5. (n.) To emit little bubbles, as certain kinds of liquors; to effervesce; as, sparkling wine.
6. (v. t.) To emit in the form or likeness of sparks.
7. (v. t.) To disperse.
8. (v. t.) To scatter on or over.
Sparkle (1 Occurrence)
Zechariah 9:16 Yahweh their God will save them in that day as the flock of his people; for they are like the jewels of a crown, lifted on high over his land. (See NIV)