|Noah Webster's Dictionary|
1. (n.) A small shoot or branch; a twig.
2. (n.) A collective body of small branches; as, the tree has a beautiful spray.
3. (n.) A side channel or branch of the runner of a flask, made to distribute the metal in all parts of the mold.
4. (n.) A group of castings made in the same mold and connected by sprues formed in the runner and its branches.
5. (v. t.) Water flying in small drops or particles, as by the force of wind, or the dashing of waves, or from a waterfall, and the like.
6. (n.) A jet of fine medicated vapor, used either as an application to a diseased part or to charge the air of a room with a disinfectant or a deodorizer.
7. (n.) An instrument for applying such a spray; an atomizer.
8. (v. t.) To let fall in the form of spray.
9. (v. t.) To throw spray upon; to treat with a liquid in the form of spray; as, to spray a wound, or a surgical instrument, with carbolic acid.
Spray (1 Occurrence)
James 1:6 But let him ask in faith and have no doubts; for he who has doubts is like the surge of the sea, driven by the wind and tossed into spray. (WEY)