|Noah Webster's Dictionary|
1. (v. t.) To pierce with a pointed weapon; to wound or kill by the thrust of a pointed instrument; as, to stab a man with a dagger; also, to thrust; as, to stab a dagger into a person.
2. (v. t.) Fig.: To injure secretly or by malicious falsehood or slander; as, to stab a person's reputation.
3. (v. i.) To give a wound with a pointed weapon; to pierce; to thrust with a pointed weapon.
4. (v. i.) To wound or pain, as if with a pointed weapon.
5. (n.) The thrust of a pointed weapon.
6. (n.) A wound with a sharp-pointed weapon; as, to fall by the stab an assassin.
7. (n.) Fig.: An injury inflicted covertly or suddenly; as, a stab given to character.
Stab (1 Occurrence)
Zechariah 13:3 It will happen that, when anyone still prophesies, then his father and his mother who bore him will tell him,'You must die, because you speak lies in the name of Yahweh;' and his father and his mother who bore him will stab him when he prophesies. (WEB NIV)