|Noah Webster's Dictionary|
1. (n.) One who, or that which, strikes; specifically, a blacksmith's helper who wields the sledge.
2. (n.) A harpoon; also, a harpooner.
3. (n.) A wencher; a lewd man.
4. (n.) A workman who is on a strike.
5. (n.) A blackmailer in politics; also, one whose political influence can be bought.
Striker (3 Occurrences)
1 Timothy 3:3 Not given to wine, no striker, not greedy of filthy lucre; but patient, not a brawler, not covetous; (KJV ASV DBY WBS YLT)
Titus 1:7 For a bishop must be blameless, as the steward of God; not selfwilled, not soon angry, not given to wine, no striker, not given to filthy lucre; (KJV ASV DBY WBS YLT)
Numbers 35:24 then the congregation shall judge between the striker and the avenger of blood according to these ordinances; (WEB)