|Noah Webster's Dictionary|
1. (n.) A line, or long, narrow division of anything of a different color or structure from the ground; hence, any linear variation of color or structure; as, a stripe, or streak, of red on a green ground; a raised stripe.
2. (n.) A pattern produced by arranging the warp threads in sets of alternating colors, or in sets presenting some other contrast of appearance.
3. (n.) A strip, or long, narrow piece attached to something of a different color; as, a red or blue stripe sewed upon a garment.
4. (n.) A stroke or blow made with a whip, rod, scourge, or the like, such as usually leaves a mark.
5. (n.) A long, narrow discoloration of the skin made by the blow of a lash, rod, or the like.
6. (n.) Color indicating a party or faction; hence, distinguishing characteristic; sign; likeness; sort; as, persons of the same political stripe.
7. (n.) The chevron on the coat of a noncommissioned officer.
8. (v. t.) To make stripes upon; to form with lines of different colors or textures; to variegate with stripes.
9. (v. t.) To strike; to lash.
Stripe (1 Occurrence)
Exodus 21:25 Burning for burning, wound for wound, stripe for stripe. (KJV JPS ASV DBY WBS YLT RSV)