|Noah Webster's Dictionary|
1. (a.) Belonging to substance; actually existing; real; as, substantial life.
2. (a.) Not seeming or imaginary; not illusive; real; solid; true; veritable.
3. (a.) Corporeal; material; firm.
4. (a.) Having good substance; strong; stout; solid; firm; as, substantial cloth; a substantial fence or wall.
5. (a.) Possessed of goods or an estate; moderately wealthy; responsible; as, a substantial freeholder.
Substantial (2 Occurrences)
Acts 17:9 They required Jason and the rest to find substantial bail, and after that they let them go. (WEY)
Job 5:12 He frustrateth the devices of the crafty, So that their hands cannot perform their enterprise. (See JPS)