|Noah Webster's Dictionary|
1. (v. t.) To follow up; to chase; to seek after; to endeavor to win; to woo.
2. (v. t.) To seek justice or right from, by legal process; to institute process in law against; to bring an action against; to prosecute judicially.
3. (v. t.) To proceed with, as an action, and follow it up to its proper termination; to gain by legal process.
4. (v. t.) To clean, as the beak; -- said of a hawk.
5. (v. t.) To leave high and dry on shore; as, to sue a ship.
6. (v. i.) To seek by request; to make application; to petition; to entreat; to plead.
7. (v. i.) To prosecute; to make legal claim; to seek (for something) in law; as, to sue for damages.
8. (v. i.) To woo; to pay addresses as a lover.
9. (v. i.) To be left high and dry on the shore, as a ship.
Sue (2 Occurrences)
Matthew 5:40 If anyone sues you to take away your coat, let him have your cloak also. (Root in WEB KJV WBS NAS RSV NIV)
Psalms 45:12 The daughter of Tyre comes with a gift. The rich among the people entreat your favor. (See RSV)