|Noah Webster's Dictionary|
1. (v. t.) To introduce indirectly to the thoughts; to cause to be thought of, usually by the agency of other objects.
2. (v. t.) To propose with difference or modesty; to hint; to intimate; as, to suggest a difficulty.
3. (v. t.) To seduce; to prompt to evil; to tempt.
4. (v. t.) To inform secretly.
5. (v. i.) To make suggestions; to tempt.
Suggest (1 Occurrence)
Ruth 4:4 I thought to disclose it to you, saying,'Buy it before those who sit here, and before the elders of my people.' If you will redeem it, redeem it; but if you will not redeem it, then tell me, that I may know. For there is no one to redeem it besides you; and I am after you." He said, "I will redeem it." (See NIV)