|Noah Webster's Dictionary|
1. (n.) One who surveys or measures land; one who practices the art of surveying.
2. (n.) One placed to superintend others; an overseer; an inspector.
3. (n.) One who views and examines for the purpose of ascertaining the condition, quantity, or quality of anything; as, a surveyor of highways, ordnance, etc.
4. (n.) An officer who ascertains the contents of casks, and the quantity of liquors subject to duty; a gauger.
5. (n.) In the United States, an officer whose duties include the various measures to be taken for ascertaining the quantity, condition, and value of merchandise brought into a port.
Surveyor (1 Occurrence)
Luke 19:2 There was a man there called Zacchaeus, who was the local surveyor of taxes, and was wealthy. (WEY)